We’re looking for a few good zombies!
Our zombie hunt takes place every Friday & Saturday night, September 21st through October 31st from dark to about 11:00pm. We’ll close at 9:00 or 10:00pm on Halloween. We’re looking for actors to portray zombies that have haunted our paintball park. Customers will ride our battle wagon through the park at night shooting glow-in-the-dark paintballs as you jump out. Take a look at the video below to get a better idea of what our zombie hunt is all about.
We’ll be using low impact paintball guns shooting low impact (50 caliber) glow-in-the-dark paintballs. The standard paintball is 68 caliber and usually travels at 280 to 300 feet per second. The low impact paintballs are known to translate to one-third the impact as compared to a standard paintball because they’re smaller. We’ve also turned the guns down to 180 feet per second to further reduce the impact.
We prefer that all zombie actors go through tryouts. Please arrive with closed-toed work boots, padded gloves and come prepared for a full dress rehearsal. Tryouts are will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 13th at 6:30pm
- Tuesday, September 18th at 6:30pm
What We Provide
- full-coverage paintball safety mask with glow-in-the-dark zombie mask
- chest armor covering chest and back
- extra padding to place wherever needed
- insulated coveralls
What You Need to Provide
- closed-toe work boots
- gloves with padding on top of hands
- any oversized clothing that glows in UV/blacklight (optional)
- $9.00 per hour for hours worked during the work schedule listed above
- $1.00 for every zombie bait collected
- customers buy glow sticks with our logo and throw them out to bait the zombies
- some actors have collected up to 25 baits in one night
- payday is the Friday following the weekend worked