Join The Zombie Hunt at Battle Park!
Located just 5 minutes north of Portland & Waterloo Road! Shoot glow-in-the-dark paintballs at the approaching zombies as you ride through our haunted paintball park at night!
- Family-friendly event for all ages (even the little ones can shoot)
- Shoot zombies from the safety of our double-decker battle wagon
- Ticket includes all equipment needed with 200 glow-in-the-dark paintballs
- Ride is 15 to 20 minutes long
- Ticket comes with a free pass to play paintball at the park during the day
- Zombies are real-life actors who have infested our paintball park
- Zombies are unarmed and cannot shoot back
- Absolutely no way participants can be hit with a paintball
- Buy additional glow-in-the-dark paintballs during the ride for extra firepower
Zombie Hunt Schedule for 2018:
- Sept 21-22: doors open at 7:00pm, first ride is at 8:00pm, last ride is at 10:40pm
- Sept 28-29: doors open at 6:50pm, first ride is at 7:50pm, last ride is at 10:30pm
- Oct 5-6: doors open at 6:40pm, first ride is at 7:40pm, last ride is at 10:40pm
- Oct 12-13: doors open at 6:30pm, first ride is at 7:30pm, last ride is at 10:30pm
- Oct 19-20: doors open at 6:20pm, first ride is at 7:20pm, last ride is at 10:40pm
- Oct 26-27: doors open at 6:10pm, first ride is at 7:10pm, last ride is at 10:50pm
- Oct 31: doors open at 6:00pm, first ride is at 7:00pm, last ride is at 9:40pm
Get tickets online! Don’t wait to come to the park to get tickets as they may already be sold out!